Monday, August 3, 2015

Incy Wincy Says FRAME IT!


 The new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week is "Frame It". We want to see some kind of frame on your projects this week. We are being sponsored by Polkadoodles


On my card I used the Oddella Fairy image. She was a lot of fun to work with. 


I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and added some Stickles to her crown. The sentiment is from Polka Doodles and the stickers are some Thickers from my stash. The little stars are wood veneers that I covered with pink Stickles. 


Here's the pin-able color palette. 

Be sure to visit the Incy Wincy Designs challenge blog to enter for your chance to win a prize from our sponsor. 


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.