Friday, August 28, 2015

Hello Teacher Card


It's that time of year again. The kids are going back to school! I have 2 starting Preschool this year, and my son will be going into the 4th grade. 

I always make a little gift for the teacher at the beginning of the school year, and this year I had 4 teachers to make gifts for! (There are 2 Pre-K teachers). 

This is the card I made for one of the Pre-K teachers. I also made her a set of note cards - I'll be posting those next week. 

On this card I used Teacher's Pet Tia from Some Odd Girl. I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers (palette below) and 3D decopaged her. I cut the apple on my Silhouette machine and the "hello" was a die-cut. I added Glossy Accents and stickles to the apples and Glossy Accents to the sentiment, I love how the embellishments turned out on this. 

Here is the pin-able color palette:


*The correct name of this image is Teacher's Pet Tia*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.