Monday, August 10, 2015

Hello - Letters For Landen

Today I am sharing another card I made for Landen. You can read about Letters for Landen here and join in our card drive for him.



On this card I used the Skateboard image from Kenny K.  



I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers (color details below) and I actually printed the image out twice so I could cut the skateboard out and pop it out to give the card a 3D effect. 


I embossed the orange cardstock with a star pattern and splattered it with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine. I added a little paint splatter just for a little more detail and some Glossy Accents to the "metal" parts of the skateboard. 

Spectrum Noir Markers Used: 

Skin: TN3 TN2 FS9 FS4 CR2 CR1
Clothes: TB9 TB7 TB5 CR11 CR8 CR7 
Skateboard: CT4 CT3 CT2 IG 10 IG8 IG6 IG4 IG2 IG1 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. Hi Mari, what a fun card!! and very clever with the skateboard in 3D. I like the happy colors. Thanks for joining us at KennyKs Krafty Krew. Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card so bright and cheerful and fun. Perfect for some lucky lad. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card with great color! Thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super fun card. Love the bright colours, sparkle and splash. Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create and sorry for my a bit late comment. Hope to see you back later today for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.