Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy Birthday


The current challenge at Incy Wincy Designs is Happy Birthday and our sponsor is All Dressed Up. 



I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers. I stamped the sentiment in black and then used some clear embossing powder on it. The papers I used are from the Paper Temptress, the lace, flowers and ribbon are just from my stash.


Be sure to stop by the Incy Wincy Designs challenge blog and enter for your chance to win a prize from our sponsors.

Spectrum Noir Markers used: 
SKIN:HB1 FS3 FS1 TN1
HAIR: GB6 CT4 CT1
LEAVES: DG3 CG4 LG5 LG4
FLOWERS: GB4 CT2 LY1 
DRESS: IB2 BT1 PP2 PP1
OTHER: GB10 EB2 EB1 TB3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.