Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Says Happy Birthday

Hey crafty peeps! It's Wednesday and that means there is a brand new challenge up on the Crafty Gals Corner challenge blog. The theme this week is Happy Birthday and as always, we have some great sponsors. 




I chose the image Rory and Flamesnort by Lacy Sunshine for my card as well as some great papers from the Paper Temptress. (All of the papers on this project are from the Paper Temptress.)


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers.


Be sure to stop by the Crafty Gals Corner and enter for your chance to win a prize from one of our sponsors. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




5 comments:

  1. this card is soooo fun! Love the papers you chose but also love the image....you did a great job!
    Patricia
    the PaperTemptress

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, TFS at FNF xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - I love the image and your bright colour combo. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Great colors and coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.