Monday, August 17, 2015

Coloring Tin With Spectrum Noir Markers


I am so excited (and a bit nervous) that my first post is on the Spectrum Noir blog today! I am still a little shocked that I was asked to be a part of this team. I am beyond thrilled to be sharing my love of Spectrum Noir markers as part of the team.

For my post this month, I got to revisit an older tutorial. I chose the Coloring Tin Tutorial. 

I fell in love with this image from Saturated Canary as soon as I saw her. She makes me think of my girls playing at the beach. 


For the full tutorial and the color list breakdown, check out the Spectrum Noir blog.  Below you will find the pin-able color palette. 


Other Materials Used:
-Paper from the Paper Temptress
-Sentiment Stamp from Unity Stamp Company
-Watercolor Paints


1 comment:

  1. Adorable card and great coloring too...I thought that cardstock was the Teal BASIS...love that cardstock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.