Friday, August 14, 2015

Coloring On Kraft With Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils

Today I am sharing a little project I made with one of the many great tutorials over on the Spectrum Noir blog. This one was a very simple way to color on Kraft paper with The Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils. I even made a little speed coloring video for you too. I'm new to videos, so this was kind of an experiment for me. Enjoy! 


I used one of my favorite Unity Stamps on this card, it's called Rain or Shine. I stamped it on the Kraft paper with Versamark and then used a white embossing powder over it. Once it cooled I went to coloring. I used the Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils 5, 12, 14, 17, 36, 41, 42, 64, 71, 116.

After coloring I blended the colors with a little bit of Gamsol. 


I finished the card off with some ribbon from my stash, some enamel hearts and a heart pin. The striped background paper is from the Paper Temptress



I will be linking this card up with the Unity Stamp Company Friends with Flair


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.