Thursday, August 13, 2015

Blend Of The Week #4 {Skin Tone #2}

Hey everyone, sorry this post is a little late tonight. It's been one of those weeks. I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing. Back to school stress. Anyway- here is this week's blend. 

It's another skin tone, slightly darker than the previous one I posted. I like to use this one when coloring a person who might have a little bit of a tan, like this mermaid from Tiddly Inks. 

It is the same as the previous blend but with the addition of TN3 in the darkest areas. From darkest to lightest the blend is TN3 TN2 FS9 FS4 FS2. 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to post the SN colors you use and your favorite blends. It is a great help and inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.