Friday, August 21, 2015

Back to School

Can you believe it's that time already? Back to school! Yippee! OK, I still have 4 at home, but it's always nice to get the school year started. Hoping 4th Grade is better for my son than 3rd Grade was. He got good grades but had some struggles with one of the teachers. 

To get you pumped for the new school year we are in the middle of a Back to School Challenge at Aloha Friday.  And we have a great sponsor this time around- Bugaboo Stamps


I used the Ava School Sign It 2 image.  I made a folder to keep some of my daughter's papers in. We are planning on homeschooling and starting Kindergarten this year, but she is pretty much begging to go to school like her big brother. So she may be going to pre-K instead. If she does, I'll just have to pop a Pre-K label on the folder instead! 


I colored Ava with my Spectrum Noir markers. I added Madison's name in the Silhouette studio before I printed the image. I could have cut this out on the Silhouette too but I was a dope and cut it out by hand instead. I used a clear gel adhesive to adhere it to the folder. I painted it on the back with a paintbrush to make sure I got a smooth and even coat. 


Head on over to the Aloha Friday Blog to get more back to school ideas and enter for your chance to win the prize from our great sponsor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.