Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August Spotlight at Kitty Bee Designs

Hey hey! Today I am up on the Kitty Bee Designs Blog. This month I made two cards featuring Ninja Kal-Bee. I think this image is so funny!

My son has a birthday this month and he is really into the color orange and he likes Ninjas and karate and stuff so I thought this would make a great card for him. 



This next card was made for a little boy in out neighborhood who was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. When he was asked what makes him happy, he said mail. So I plan to send him a crad every month or so. They say he'll be in treatments for at least 3 years.  I hope he gets a kick out of the Ninja cow too. 



I colored both images with my spectrum noirs, and used coordinating glitter papers on each one. The stars were all cut on my Silhouette. 

1 comment:

  1. Great cards Mari. Love the image and colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.