Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A Note For You....

 Today I am sharing the note cards I made for Madison's teacher. I used an image from 2 Cute Ink.  This was one of the free images I got in my monthly newsletter from them. 


I colored all the pencils by hand with my Spectrum Noir markers (colors listed below) and added some Glossy accents to the glasses on them. 

The paper is some I picked up at Pat Catan's and I printed and cut the little banners in Silhouette Studio. Once I had all the pencils colored the cards went together pretty quickly. 


I also decorated the box that I am packaging the cards in.


The "thank you teacher" sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company


Spectrum Noir markers used:

TN6 OR1 GB3 BP1 PP2 PP1 EB2 IG5 IG3 IG2 DR7 DR6 DR4 DG3 CG4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.