Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Unity {be}inspired Challenge

I finally had some time to play with my Unity Stamps again. All these DTs are keeping me super busy, along with my kids. My poor stamps were just sitting there all alone. I made the tough decision to step down from a few DTs to allow myself more time to make stuff just for fun, and to be less stressed about getting so many projects done.  So anyway...

I am entering the Unity {be}Inspired challenge this month. I chose to use the color pallete as my inspiration. I used only the top 3 colors on the palette, and yes my red is more red than the one on the picture but I tried. 


I used the Brooke Girl stamp and sentiment. I just love her, she was really fun to color. 


I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers (pin-able palette below) and just used some papers and ribbon from my stash. I added a few rhinestones and the little heart pins to finish her off.  I will be sending to this to one of the awesome ladies I met at the Kit & Clowder Retreat last month. She was SO MUCH FUN! I still laugh whenever I think about the conversations we had. 


I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges: 



5 comments:

  1. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! i love the glossy Accents on the wine, and the fab embossed pattern! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful:) Thanks for sharing it with us for Card Mania Challenge.
    Good Luck!
    Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation! I love embossing background!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful. Simply coloured and loving the glossy accents. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.