Friday, July 24, 2015

Summer Fun with Kitty Bee Designs

Hey everyone, I have a little reminder that our Summer Fun challenge is still going on over at the Aloha Friday Challenge blog. You have one more week to enter for your chance to win. 

For my project I made some luggage tags for my suitcase. I thought these little cuties would make it easier to find my bags at the airport. 


I colored them and them laminated them an cut them out. I punched a hole for the string and used several strands of baker's twin to attach them to my bag. I knew there was a good cahnce they would get damaged or lost during traveling but I wasn't too worried about it. 

I did lose the turtle along the way, but the Narwhal and the Penguin made it home safely. And they did help me find my luggage a little easier too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.