Monday, July 6, 2015

Spots And Dots With Incy Wincy Designs

Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your Holiday weekend and all stayed safe with the fireworks! My brother-in-law put on quite a show for us! Always a good time with my husband's brothers. 

To start off the new week we have a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs. The theme is Spots and Dots- easy enough, right. And our sponsor is the hilarious Dr. Digi. 





I love polka dots so this was a fun challenge for me. I chose the image X-ray Raymond for my card. I used the Silhouette Design studio to print the image and the feel better sentiment. 


I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers and just made a very simple background with some polka dot paper matted on plain black cardstock. 

SPECTRUM NOIR COLORS: SKIN FS2 FS4 FS9 TN2 CLOTHES TB9 TB7 TB5 OTHER DR7 DR6 DR4 BG4 BG2 BG1 TRUE BLACK 

Don't forget to visit the Incy Wincy Challenge blog to enter for your chance to win a prize from our sponsor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.