Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Somewhere Over The Rainbow With Lacy Sunshine



I am really excited about my entry in the Lacy Sunshine Somewhere Over the Rainbow challenge. It was a team project with my 3 year-old, Lily. She is really getting into watercolor painting. And I think she is really good at it. I love all of her little paintings. 

When I saw this one I knew it would work for this challenge. So I printed out the Rory- Time to Paint image and colored it with my Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils. I used some gloss gel to adhere Rory to the painting and then Lily helped me cut all the letters on the Silhouette. We cut them from adhesive vinyl. 

I will be hanging this in my craftroom by Lily's craft table. 




3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Over The Rainbow
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! great done with the background and it match perfectly with the image!!
    thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and I love how you did the background. Thank you for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.