Sunday, July 19, 2015

Scrapper's Delights - Christmas In July

Hello! I'm just here with a mid-month reminder about the July Scrappers' Delights Challenge. The challenge is anything goes with a Scrappers' Delights image. 

I decided to go for a Christmas in July project. It's never too early to start making those Christmas cards! 


I used the beautiful Victorian Digi 1. To me she just looked like she was holding her hand out to catch the first snowflakes of the winter so I drew in the snowy background.  I drew in the cobblestone walkway (tutorial on that coming soon) and colored the sky blue. I added in the snowlflakes with my white Molotow pen. 


The flowers and little bits are all from Live and Love Crafts. Those little sparkly bulbs were just screaming to go on this card! 


I colored the ribbon and the vellum behind the sentiment to match the colors I used on the image. I love that Spectrum Noir markers can be used in this way. I know I will always have the perfect embellishments for any project I create. 

Here is your pin-able color palette. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



1 comment:

  1. This is very stunning, the colors are so vibrant, (Which I love.) Her face is just so pretty! Excellent job on this card!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.