Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturated Canary Grad Girl - Congrats Brianna!

This weekend I am taking Maddy and Lily on a little trip to go to my cousin Brianna's High School Graduation. Of course, I had to make her a really special card. I used the fun Grad Girl 2015 image from Saturated Canary



I colored Grad Girl with my Spectrum Noir markers (palette below). The banner was printed and cut out on the Silhouette, along with the 2015 embellishment and the star border. The pink background paper is from the Paper Temptress. I added the triangle pattern with a stencil and some gloss gel medium. The paper has bits of mica in it and through the gel medium it really shimmers. 


Here's a closer look at the Grad Girl image. And below is the pin-able color palette. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.