Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Letters For Landen Card Drive


Today I want to share with you a story about Landen. 

Landen is a very sweet little boy that was diagnosed with Leukemia earlier this year. He is 4 years-old and has 3 years of intense chemo treatments ahead of him. 

When he was asked what made him happy he had a very simple answer: Mail. And that's how Letters for Landen was born. In the beginning he got a lot of letters but they have really slowed down. So I am asking for your help. All you have to do is send a card or letter to Landen. I know he would love it. 

His mom, Lisa, was nice enough to share this picture of Landen with one of the cards I sent him. I mean, how cute is he!? And look at that smile. 




Letters for Landen
66 South Richview Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio 44509

Letters for Landen donations can be made here.









*Updated 4/8/2016

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I have posted a pic/envelope on my blog and placed the badge on my blog. It is linked back to you. Thanks for the opportunity to brighten Landen's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much. I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. I am going to make one and hope he will love it from Australia......will do this afternoon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will be thrilled to get a card all the way from Australia! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  3. Nice post
    You got a lovely blog.
    I followed you please follow back
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    Learn how to take better photos using your phone
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/10/external-universal-lens-for-phone-take.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.