Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July everyone! 

Who has fireworks ready for tonight?  We do! Well, my brother-in-law does, we just watch from a a safe distance. 


Speaking of fireworks, my make for the new Scrapper's Delight Challenge has some fireworks too! I made a 3x4 filler card to go in out Project Life album. 



I used the image Manga Beach 8 and colored her up in some Red, White and Blue. Then I doodled some fireworks in the background. The silver glittered ones were made with some silver Stickles. 

I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers, and the colors are below. 


So head on over to the Scrapper's Delight Challenge blog to enter. The challenges are always Anything Goes. And don't forget you can enter our facebook challenge as well. It's also anything goes- just be sure you use a Scrapper's Delight image! 

Have and safe and happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.