Friday, July 31, 2015

Friends With Flair


It has been so long since I was able to play along with Friends with Flair. I have been having fun with my stamps again. A little bit here and there, hopefully I will get more time for stamping soon! I made a really simple Thank You card with the Charming Cone Flowers Stamp and the Everything Wonderful sentiment set. 



I made a mask so that I could stamp the flowers multiple times and then I colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers. The background was painted with blue watercolor paint. I added a ribbon from my stash, some Lindy's Stamp Gang Mist in Frozen Jack Frost and some Shimmer mist in Frost. 

It was a fun and simple card to make.

Spectrum Noir Markers used: OR1 DG3 CG4 PP5 PP4 CR2 

8 comments:

  1. Love your coloring. The flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Great work on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Great simple way of telling someone thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful flowers. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.