Monday, July 13, 2015

Doodle What !?



Hey there! We have a fun new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week- it's called Doodle What? And you have to doodle something on your project. I went with a simple doodled border to frame my card.  


Our sponsor this week is Flat Friends. I have really fallen in love with these images. They are just so cute! So make sure you play along in our challenge- you could win some of these cuties too! 


This image is called Summer Kisses

I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers (pin-able palette below) and added some Glossy Accents to her glasses, which I now realize are probably supposed to be sunglasses. Oh well, she's still cute. I also added some pink stickles to the hearts and used some 3D squares to pop her up a little. 





1 comment:

  1. Love this image you have coloured it lovely. Thanks for sharing. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.