Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Use Dies Challenge

Today I'm just sharing my DT card for the new challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog. The theme this is week is to use dies on your project. Easy enough, right? And we are being sponsored by the lovely All Dressed Up. These are some of the prettiest, most delicate looking images out there, I just love them. 




On my card I used the Mirror Mirror image. 


I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers (colors below) and picked out a black and white patterned paper to pair with the bright pink. 


For the dies part of the challenge I cut the flourish and the heart tab on my Silhouette machine. 


I finished it off with a simple sentiment and a small flower. 

SN MARKERS USED: SKIN FS2 FS4 FS9 TN3 HAIR GB6 CT4 CT1 CLOTHES CR8 PP5 PP4 IG10 IG8 IG6 OTHER EB5 TN7 GB9 IG6 IG5 IG3 IG1 PL1 BG1

Head on to the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog and enter for your chance to win! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.