Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Under the Sea Challenge

Hello hello! Today I am sharing my make for the Crafty Gals Corner Under the Sea Challenge. This week's challenge is being sponsored by Sweet Pea Stamps. They have an amazing collection of stamps from a ton of great artists. 


I gave myself another challenge for this card- that was to NOT use ANY pink. I had a really hard time with that, so I turned to Pinterest for some help. I ended up using this color palette as a guide:


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers (colors below).



I added some die cuts of sea weed in the purple and teal and then added a few starfish- with a little glitter on them. 


I also added some Frantage to the bottom near the sand and to the top where my background ended and there was a lot of empty space. 


SN MARKERS USED: SKIN FS2 FS4 FS9 TN2 HAIR GB6 CT4 CT1 TAIL & SEAHORSE GT3 GT2 GT1 OTHER IB1 IB2 IB3 DR7 PL5 PL3 TB9 BT9 BT6 CG3 CG1 FL1 EB1 EB2 EB7 GB9 GB10 BG1 BG2 

Stop by the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge blog and enter for your chance to win. Have a great day! 


1 comment:

  1. Well your challenge to yourself definitely panned out because your card is lovely! The pointillism in your coloring is fantastically done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.