Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Crafty Gals Blog Hop | Meet the Design Team

I'm excited to be joining the Crafty Gals Corner Design Team this week! This is my first challenge with them and we are also having a blog hop so you can meet all the new DT members and say welcome back to the returning DT members. The full hop order is posted below in case you are joining us in the middle or if you get lost. 

Our challenge this week is Rays of Sunshine, so we want to see your bright yellow, sunshiny creations. We have three great sponsors this week.

Our sponsors this week are:



                                                            



For my project I used an Elisabeth Belle image and one of the digital papers from Gracielle Designs. 



I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers (colors below) and added some papers from my stash, as well as the one from Gracielle Designs. 


I added some pretty flowers and lace and stamped the sentiment in a pretty pink. 

Enjoy the hop and don't forget to enter our challenge for your chance to win some prizes from our great sponsors! 

SPECTRUM NOIRS USED: SKIN FS2 FS4 FS9 HAIR EB5 TN7 GB9 CLOTHES BT7 TB4 TB3 TB4 GB4 CT4 CT1 OTHER BP1 PP4 BG1 

Hop Order:
Mari - You are here :) 


4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Mari! I love the hint of pink you threw in there! Just precious! We are so lucky to have you at Crafty Gals Corner!
    ♥ Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, love love this image and love your flowers and everything about your card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and adore your colouring and the touches like the lace and flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the softer look of this card with the pink you added. Gorgeous!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.