Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Christmas In July {Don't Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle}


A new challenge starts on the Crafty Gals Corner blog today and the theme is Christmas in July! I was excited about this one, I have been in the mood to make Christmas cards already this year. Usually I'm starting them a few days into December and never manage to get enough of them made. Maybe this year will be different. 

Our challenge this week is being sponsored by Kenny K



I used one of my favorite Kenny K. images on this, she's called Christmas shopping. She looks ready to go home and wrap some presents and drink some hot chocolate.  

I chose the sentiment because 1. I think it's funny. 2. I think I might send this to someone ahead of Christmas time, like a better get shopping Christmas is coming card.  

The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. , it was part of one of the Itty Bitty sets. 

Here is a picture of the full card as well as my pin-able color palette. 



Skin: EB3 TN4 TN3
Hair: EB8 EB7 EB5

Stop by the Crafty Gals Corner and enter for your chance to win a prize from our sponsor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.