Tuesday, June 30, 2015

You Are Wonderful

I am SO EXCITED to share this card today. It is by far my favorite of all the cards I have made so far! I just love love love it! 


I used the adorable new image Wryn - Scooting By from Tiddly Inks. It comes 3 different ways, I chose the version with the little dog.  I colored the image with my Spectrum Noirs (colors and Pin-able palette below), and I 3D decopauged the image. I added a little glossy accents to the dog's goggles. The flowers are from Live and Love Crafts and the papers are from my stash. The pretty doily came with one of my card kits from the Kit & Clowder Retreat. 





Here is the Pin-able color palette and details: 


SKIN: FS2 FS4 FS9 TN2 CR2 HAIR: EB5 TN7 GB9 CLOTHING CR3 CR2 CR1 DR6 CR8 DR2 SCOOTER IB2 IB1 BLENDER IG10 IG9 IG8 IG6 IG4 IG3 IG2 IG1 DOG GB8 EB2 EB1 OTHER CG4 CG3 CT2 CT1 LY1 


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 




8 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic. So much more detail you cant see on the posted pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab! I love the image and layout oh and the colours too! Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute. I love all of your attention to detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely cute. I love the dog's eyes and all the colors that you used. Beautiful colors, flowers and paper. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card the image is simply impressive. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Sister Act Card Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    sisteractcard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love the choice of colors... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the gorgeous image, colours and flowers.Thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, your card is so delightful and delicate,
    and is a joy to look at .. good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.