Thursday, June 11, 2015

What?! I Actually Did Some Project Life Pages?

Yeppers! I finally got some time to get a few more pages of the Project Life album done, it sure has been slow going with that this year. I don't get nearly as much time in my craftroom as I used, and that's fine. These kiddos keep me busy and I have some other things I have been working on-  like losing weight, working out and finding and trying new Gluten Free recipes. 

Anyway, here are just a few of the pages I got done today. 





Thanks for visiting! Hopefully I'll be back soon with some more pages! I really do still love this project and it kind of bums me out that I have been having such a hard time working on this year. Oh well, that's life for a mom of 5 I guess! 

I'll be linking these pages up with Bimini Moose this week. 

*Digital overlays on these pages are either Ali Edwards or Stamp Your Life


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mari, LOVE LOVE LOVE your pages!!! they are so awesome and great photos!!! Thank you for linking up with us at Bimini Moose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see you again! Love the awesome pages! Good luck with all the exciting things going on right now :) thanks for joining us at Bimini Moose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.