Saturday, June 27, 2015

Thank You - Polkadoodles Inky Pinkies


Today I am sharing my newest card featuring one of the Serenity Blossom Fairies by Polkadoodles. This is the Serenity Fairy Cake image. 



I colored her with my Spectrum Noirs (colors below). I used blue watercolor paint for the sky and added some Pebeo Dyna paints to the wings. It gives the wings a really cool shimmering effect. On the cupcakes I added a tiny bit of stickles to the frosting.

I tried a new hair color combo on her (GB7 EB2 LY1 LY2) and I was really pleased with how that turned out. I tried really hard to keep the colors really soft on this image and I think I did ok. I have trouble with that sometimes. 

I finished it off with some embossed paper, a patterned paper from my stash, some lace I picked up at the retreat last weekend and a few flowers. 


SPECTRUM NOIRS USED: SKIN FS2 FS4 FS9 TN2 CR2 HAIR GB7 EB2 LY1 LY2 CLOTHES LV1 HB1 BLENDER TREE TRUNK EB5 TN7 GB9 GRASS CG4 LG5 LG4 OTHER PP2 PP1 IG8 DR6 DR4 DR2 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 





7 comments:

  1. Hi there! Gorgeous make and colouring, I am also in love with the Serenity Collection, you did a great job here. Thanks for joining in the fun theme of 'Pretty and Pink' at Graph'It Markers Colouring Crazy Challenge Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous & cute Mari, love the design & colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card and image, love the colours, the papers.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mari! It's so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi , A lovely project. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this Month. Crafting With An Attiude Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Challenge Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card .
    Thanks for joining us for our Pretty & Pink challenge at Graph'It Markers.
    Hugs
    Penni
    xx
    www.lazycatscards.blogspot.uk
    www.graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.