Monday, June 15, 2015

Tag! You're It!

There's a fun new Tag! You're It! Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week. Our sponsor this time is the fantastic Limited Runs. The prize for this challenge is 3 digis from Limited Runs


BONUS BLOGHOP !!! TO WIN !!!
IF you pop around and go Give all the DT a little Love on their Blog there will be a winner pulled from each blog from all the comments to win a digi of their choice the more comments you leave the better your odds you might score and win on more then one blog so pop over and check out all of their blogs and say hi!!

I made a gift card holder tag for my project. I used the image Betsy the Cow. Isn't she cute?


I cut the tag and image on the Silhouette and then colored Betsy with my Spectrum Noir Markers. The paper and enamel dots are from my stash. 

Head on over to the Incy Wincy Designs challenge blog and enter for your chance to win. 


1 comment:

  1. Aww What an adorable tag! Love it! Thank you for your inspiration in this tag blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.