Saturday, June 6, 2015

Stay Strong



Today I just wanted to share a card I made for a friend who is going through some tough stuff. She's one  of the toughest people I know, so I know she's got this. But it never hurts to have a reminder, and I wanted to let her know we're behind her 100%. 

I knew the Fighter Gwen image from Some Odd Girl would be just perfect paired with the sentiment stamp from Unity Stamp Company

I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers ( I loved coloring this one!) and kept the rest of the card very simple, just some textured cardstock and a little Baker's Twine. 

I would like to enter this card in the June Linky Party at Some Odd Girl as well as the following challenges:



8 comments:

  1. Hi Mai, I really, really love your card! I hope your friend loves it too, because you really did a great job, hehe!

    Thanks for joining our Digi Stamp Challenge at Challenge up your life and good luck to you!

    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es ist eine tolle Karte.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
    Liebe Grüße
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely card and perfect to share with your friend. Pray she wins the battle.







    A very lovely card and perfect for your friend. Prayers for your friend that she wins the battle.

    Hugs
    Joanie DT


    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and a lovely way to show your friend you are thinking of her.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card and a great sentiment. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue Dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card thank you for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.