Sunday, June 21, 2015

Somebody Got A Yellow Belt...

Waving "Hello" from Orlando today!  

Just popping in real quick to share another Inky Pinky creation for you. 

Earlier this month my son got his second belt in jiu jutsu. We are so proud of him!

And of course, a new belt means a new card from Mom. 


Once again I used the Polkadoodles Karate Boy digi stamp. I colored him with my Spectrum Noirs, and of course gave him a yellow belt too!  

SN MARKERS USED: SKIN FS2 FS4 FS9 TN2 TN3 HAIR GB8 EB2 EB1 CLOTHES GB4 CT4 LY1 IG2 IG1 SHADOW BGR1 


When I had to restart my blog earlier this year, I lost all of my old posts, so here is a picture of the card I made Zach when he received his white belt. 





1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.