Sunday, June 7, 2015

Serenity Blossom




Today I am sharing a card I made using the Serenity Blossom image by Polkadoodles.

I had so much fun coloring this image. I used a lot of really bright colors and I just love how she turned out. I usually never do such a simple card, but with as colorful as she was I really wanted to make sure she stood out as the main focus on the card. I didn't want a bunch of little bits to take away from her. I was really pleased with the result.


I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and used my neon Hero Arts ink to stamp the sentiment. I always love a reason to get those inks out. They are so fun! The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company. 

Want to see more Polkadoodles projects? Join our facebook group- The Inky Pinkies Coloring Group.  See you there! 
-----

SN MARKERS USED:  SKIN FS1 FS2 GB2 TN2  HAIR GB6 CT4 CT1 CLOTHES  BG6 BP7 BP4 PP2 CR7 FL2  OTHER IG5 IG7 IG8 IG10 DG3 CG4 HB2 LV1 HB1 LV2 PP4 BT1

-----

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simply Papercraft : Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Summer Colors



4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and fun neon colours!! Lovely colouring! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mari...

    This is beautifully coloured and the neon really makes the image stand out. A great CAS card. Thanks for taking part this week at Simply Papercraft Challenges.

    Hugs

    Sharon
    (Glittertastic)


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.