Saturday, June 20, 2015

Scrapper's Delights - New FB Challenge



There's a new challenge starting over at the Scrapper's Delights facebook group. As always, it's Anything Goes. I made a thinking of you card with the Honey Digi Stamp 2. She is such a sweetie. 

I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and kept the colors pretty soft to match the papers I chose. The papers are from Stamp Your Life on Etsy.  The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company and the ribbon is from Stampin' Up. 

I also made a pink envelope for mailing this but forgot to get a photo of that.

SN Markers Used: FS2 FS4 FS9 TN2 GB8 EB2 EB1 IG1 IG2 IG3 PP2 BP1 LG3 CR2

Head on over to the Scrapper's Delight page and say hello and don't forget to enter the challenge for your chance to win! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.