Monday, June 8, 2015

Old MacDonald Had A Farm, And On His Farm There Was A

PIG! 


There's a brand new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs today and the them is Old MacDoanld had a Farm. This week we are being sponsored by the Doodle Pantry


I did NO coloring on this card. I know, right? I totally felt like I was cheating! But the pre-colored images in the set were just too cute not to use. I chose the piggy and a sentiment to go along with him. The farm animal paper is from the set too. It was so easy to put this card together, pretty much everything I needed was right there. I finished it off with some cardstock from my stash and a piece of hemp twine. 

Hop on over to the Incy Wincy Designs blog and enter for your chance to win.


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute ,just love it
    hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you stopped by my blog because it brought me over to yours and I got to see this adorable pig...love that digi set. I really like your layout also. And, aren't pre-colored digis the best when you need a fast card?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.