Monday, June 22, 2015

Howdy!


I had to send a card to my soon-to-be sister-in-law who just recently moved down to Texas. A little while ago she posted a picture on Instagram of herself in a cowboy hat. When I saw this image at Some Odd Girl I knew I wanted to use it for her card. 

The image is called Cowgirl Mae. 

I colored her with my Spectrum Noir Markers .The "Howdy" was cut on the Silhouette and I just used some simple background papers from my stash. I love black & white polka dots so much! 



I took a little bit of hemp twine and made a little lasso out of it. Then I dyed a wood veneer star bright pink and attached that to it. I really hope she likes her card (cuz I sure do!)

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations | Anything goes or something Odd
Crafting From the Heart | Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges | Girly
Love to Scrap | Anything Goes
Fairytale Stampers | Anything Goes




Have a great day! 



4 comments:

  1. Love that cute and the colors you used on your card! Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute, cute, cute! How could she not love it?! I, too, really like that black and white dotted paper, and I LOVE your little lasso. It's adorable! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
    /Pillan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is so cool!
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.