Friday, June 26, 2015

Aloha Friday Birthday Challenge


Hey everyone! Today I have a quick reminder that the Birthday challenge is still going on over at Aloha Friday Challenges. This challenge is being sponsored by A Random Fan




I used the Daisy and Dexter Bunting image. I have actually had this image for quite a while but this is the first time I've colored it. I was a little scared of it to be honest. But last month I finished the Hair and Skin class over at Kit and Clowder. Now I feel much more comfortable coloring things like this. 


I was really pleased with how her hair turned out. Of course she was colored with my Spectrum Noir markers. I have been on a little bit of a pink and yellow kick lately. 


Be sure to visit the Aloha Friday Challenge Blog to enter for your chance to win 3 images from A Random Fan. 



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! Sweet image!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.