Monday, June 1, 2015

A Little Sketchy with Incy Wincy Designs

There's a fun new sketch challenge up on the Incy Wincy challenge blog today. I am not a big fan of sketch challenges and I really struggled with this one! 

Here's a look at the sketch:


For my card I turned the sketch on it's side.  My image is from SLS Lines. Oh yeah- that's our sponsor this time! I am a total scatter brain today! 





I colored the image with my Spectrum Noirs and added some stickles to the clouds. The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company. The solid cs is from my scrap stash and the blue background paper is from my Etsy shop.   I finished it off with some homemade enamel dots. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.