Monday, May 11, 2015

The Great Outdoors with Incy Wincy Designs

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day weekend. My Mother's Day was a little rough with a sick and crabby baby and a crabby for no reason 9 year-old, but we made the best of it. 

My girls made me beautiful cards, Sophie took hers back, but that's OK. And we somehow managed to get everyone in the van for a short walk through park which is all I wanted to do for Mother's Day. 

But now it's Monday and time to get back to business, starting with the newest challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs. The challenge this week is the Great Outdoors and our sponsor is Sami Stamps.


I just love this sweet image, perfect for Mother's Day too. As usual I colored me image with Spectrum Noirs and used some papers from my stash. 


The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Comapany

Be sure to enter the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs for your chance to win!

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card, and you coloured it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.