Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sending You Sunshine

Just a quick share and a little announcement- My Etsy shop is finally open again!  I am now carrying digital papers in the shop and expanding the digital stamp and photo overlays section of the shop. I am also listing some Clearance stamp sets at really low prices. 


Ok, onto my card. I used the Summer Fun Digital Paper pack and the Sandi Boo Collecting Seashells image from Lacy Sunshine.


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers. I distressed the edges of the paper and added some ribbon and homemade enamel dots. The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Lacy Sunshine Tic-Tac-Toe (ribbon, Lacy Sunshine image, hand colored image)




5 comments:

  1. Stunning! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Tic Tac Toe
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cute beautifully coloured image and the bright sunny coloured papers-Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This s gorgeous and love the beautiful seaside scene you created. Stunning papers as well so am going to check your store out! Thanks for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy, bright, and fun card! She is just so pretty, I love your coloring and the distressed edges too. Thanks so much for joining in my challenge this week, and of course I'd love to see you back again!

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mari! I know you're busy, but wanted to let you know that your card won in my Beach Bum challenge. Stop by for a visit, email me, and please join me again sometime!

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.