Saturday, May 16, 2015

Party and A Special Fundraiser

This weekend there is a huge celebration going on in the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group. Alyce is celebrating reaching 6,000 members in the group! How great is that!? As part of the celebration there is a fundraiser for Clearwater Aquarium. You can get 3 special edition digi stamps here.  And you can use those images to enter contests over in the Kit and Clowder Group. 


I was lucky enough to win a guest DT spot for the weekend, so I am sharing my makes with the special images. First up is the "Coralina" image by Yam Puff


I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and then added some die cuts I made on the Silhoutte and she got lots of Wink of Stella added to her by my daughter.

Next is the image "Winter and Hope" also by Yam Puff.


This was also colored with my Spectrum Noirs and I added some stickles to the bubbles and the bottom of the image. I finished it off with some purple Baker's Twine, a wood veneer and some enamel dots. 

And last but certainly not least is the image "Tale of a Tale" by Tiddly Inks.


And, of course, I used my Spectrum Noir markers on this one too. kind of stuck to the same color them for all 3 projects.  I added some ribbon and you can't really see but there are some sparkles in the water. 

You can grab these images on the Craft for Clearwater page. And be sure to join all the fun this weekend in the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group. There are coloring competitions for the kids too! 

SPECTRUM NOIRS USED
CORALINE:  SKIN FS2 FS4 FS9 TN2 TN3 CR2 HAIR LV2 HB2 LV1 DOLPHIN GG1 GG2 BG4 BG6 OTHER TB7 BT7 IB2 IB1 BP1 BP2 BP3 BP5 HB3 TRUE BLACK

TALE OF A TAIL: SKIN: TN3 TN2 FS9 FS4 FS2 HAIR: EB8 EB7 EB6 GBP CR7 PP5 PP2 OTHER: BG2 BG3 IB2 IB1 TB2

I would like to enter the Tale of a Tail card in the following challenges: 

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet cards! Wonderful coloring! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, your coloring is fabulous, thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards!! Fabulous coloring!! Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such lovely cards!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.