Thursday, May 7, 2015

Octavia Moonfly

Hey Inkies, today I am sharing my finished Octavia Moonfly from the Kit and Clowder April Create and Learn Class. I used some different colors than what were used in the class and I added a lot of Wink of Stella to the colored image. I kind of love it. 


I colored her with my Spectrum Noirs and added some white paint in her hair and for the stars, and of course the shimmer from the Wink of Stella. I cut the frame on the Silhouette machine and added some purple glitter paper underneath. I also created the sentiment banner in the Silhouette Studio and attached that with a glimmer brad. 

Here are some close-up images of the project:





You can learn more about the Create and Learn Classes here. And you can visit the Polkadoodles store here. Be sure to check out the Inky Pinkies Facebook page as well, you can find that here


2 comments:

  1. Just breath taking and so beautiful
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely stunning, so magical and beautiful. Love the glitter on his tail and mane.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.