Saturday, May 9, 2015

In the Garden

The new challenge at Catch the Bug this week is to use the theme "In the Garden" for your project. I love gardening and am so glad the weather is warming up and I can start working on it again. I'm very interested to see if my roses make it back after the terrible winter we had. I really hope they do!



For my card I used two Bugaboo images- JJ Gardening 2 and Garden Cats- Pots. I colored them with my Spectrum Noirs and added a bunch of stuff I cut on the Silhouette. I was having too much fun cutting things out for this one, and it really makes me want to go out in my garden! 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mari, love the cute image and very beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun this is with the garden tools, embossed clouds and grass! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.