Saturday, May 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Evie !

Hey everyone! I am super excited to announce that I am one of the new members of the Scrapper's Delights Design Team!! Yay me! Lol. 

A brand new challenge starts today and the theme is Anything Goes. I made a card for my cousin who will be having her first birthday next month ( I hope she doesn't read my blog! Ha ha) 



The image I used is called Fruity Baby Citrus. I am also making the decorations for Evie's party- so I happen to know this card will match her party perfectly! I think these little images are just so sweet! 

So we'd love to have you join the fun in the Scrapper's Delight Facebook Group!!

A little later I'll be sharing another Scrapper's Delight project that I've created for a special even at Kit & Clowder. 

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Hanna and Friends | Dots and Circles
---
Spectrum Noirs Used: SKIN: TN2 FSP FS4 FS2HAIR:EB8 EB7 EB6CLOTHES: BP1 PP2 PP1 GB4 CT2 LY1OTHER: GB7 GB7 CT4

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a cute image, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Mari, I love that sweet image and fab color combo! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute image and love the lemon slice embellishment--thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.