Friday, May 22, 2015

Handyman Dave


Today I am sharing another Father's Day card I made. On this one I used Handyman Dave from Polka Doodles and a really cool cut file from the Silhouette online store. 

This card will be for my step-dad, he's always fixing stuff for us. In just the last few weeks he put together 3 new beds for my girls! He's the best'

I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers. The background paper is also from Polka Doodles and everything else was from the cut file. 

If you're not a member of the Inky Pinkies facebook group yet, check it out. There's tons of Polka Doodles goodness to see over there! 

Have a great day. 

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Fathers Day card, love the style of this card, the lovely papers and the way the middle bit is cut.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.