Sunday, May 3, 2015

Girly Girl

Hey there- I'm a few days late in posting this but I just wanted to remind you that there's still time to enter the current challenge over at Aloha Friday Challenges. Our theme this time is Girly Cards and we are being sponsored y Bugaboo Stamps. 

I used one of the newer images from Bugaboo on my card, it's called Chibi Ballerina and I think she is just adorable! I colored her with my Spectrum Noir pencils and I really love how she turned out!  I added lots of other flowers and stuff to make the card as girly as I could. 


Here's a little closer look at the image I colored:


Stop by the Aloha Friday Challenge blog to see some more Girly creations and enter for your chance to win some Bugaboo Images as well. 

Have a great week and thanks for visiting! 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. Very cute and precious card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Pretty colours, image and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us in our Ribbons and Lace Challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous make! That image is too cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'It Colouring Challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.