Hey everyone! Now that my Etsy shop is open again, I am looking for a few Design Team members. First off, the link to my shop so you can check out some of the products you'll have the chance to work with:
I am looking for 5-7 creative people who are comfortable working with digital products. I am looking for cardmakers, digital scrapbookers, pocket scrapbookers, basically I would love to have a variety of projects here.
The requirements are:
1. Have an active blog OR Facebook page where you showcase your work
2. Have the ability to work with digital papers, digital stamps, etc.
3. Create 2 projects per month and write a post on the Store Blog once per month
- One project will be a DT showcase and you can use any product from the store, the other project will be for the new releases and you will be required to use a new product of your choice
4. Help promote the shop and our products on facebook, instagram, twitter, etc.
5. The term will be for 4 months (July 1 - October 31st) with the option of staying on if all goes well. I would love for my DT to stay with me as long as possible.
6. Later on we may begin a challenge blog, if we do, projects for that will be optional or done on a rotation- it will be discussed with the team beforehand.
The benefits are:
1. FREE product for you.
2. Exposure for your blog or facebook page
3. You get to join a fun new team!
A little note about me:
I am a little crazy, ba ha ha. I am a mom of 5 (4 under 4) so sometimes I get "distracted" and might not get a post up on time, etc. Just bear with me on that! I am trying to work and plan ahead as much as I can. The good thing about this is that I TOTALLY understand that things come up, and sometimes despite our best efforts things don't get done on time. As long as you let me know about any late or missed assignments ahead of time, I will work with you. That being said, I have a strict two strikes policy- if you miss 2 projects without letting me know ahead of time you will be asked to leave the team.
So, are you still interested? I hope so! Please e-mail your application to me at
email@example.com with SYL DT CALL in the subject. In the e-mail please tell me the following (feel free to copy & paste)
3. If you are a cardmaker, digital scrapbooker, pocket scrapbooker, etc.
4. Link to blog or facebook page
5. Why you want to join
If you have been chosen I will be in contact soon after receiving your application! Thanks for your interest and have a lovely week.