Saturday, May 16, 2015

Another Craft for Clearwater

In my previous post I mentioned the party happening at Kit and Clowder this weekend - AND the prizes. Did I mention the prizes? So many prizes, including some from my newest team, Scrappers Delights. I was so excited to get to play with the Beach Babe Image. I think she is just so darn cute! And she really reminds me of my own little beach babe, Madison. 


I colored her with my Spectrum Noirs and created the banner and the little fish on the Silhouette.  The fish looked a little boring, but some Stickles took care of that. I also added a few rhinestones to the banner. 

I used a new hair color combo on this one and I really like it. 


SN MARKERS USED: SKIN TN3 TN2 FS9 FS4 FS2 HAIR: TN8 EB4 TN7 SUIT: BT9 BT6 BT8 OTHER: CR7 CR5 TN6 OR1 GB3


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Nothing says nature like the beach! Awesome coloring on that darling image and I love the stickled (probably not a word :) fish! Thanks for playing along in the Cards in Envy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This such a cute card. Love the image. Awesome.

    Tammi
    Craft Your Passion Guest Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute beach card!!!! Thanks for playing with Cards in Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute beachy card! Love the fish!! Thanks for sharing at Cards in Envy!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.