Monday, May 25, 2015

All or Nothing With Incy Wincy Designs

This week Incy Wincy is being sponsored by Scribbles Designs.


I was given a really fun image to work with for our All or Nothing challenge. 


So for all or nothing we mean lots of layers or no layers at all. I went with 1 layer on my card. It was hard for me to keep it so simple! So I had a little fun with the background on the image and added some googly eyes to all the silly little animals. I think this image is so fun, and this card is bound to make someone smile so I decided to make it into a Get Well card. 

The sentiment stamp is from Stampin Up and the chevron border stamp is from Stamp Your Life on Etsy. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card, Mari. Love all the googly eyes you added :-)
    So glad to be on the Crafty Gals Corner DT with you.
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.