Sunday, April 26, 2015

Paradise of Stamps Bling Challenge Reminder


The current challenge over at Paradise of Stamps this week is Bling. There's still somme time to enter for your chance to win. 

For my card today I used the Comfy Slippers Fairy image by Saturated Canary. I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers, and love how it turned out. My inspiration for this card came from the Whimsical Project Class at Kit and Clowder


I finished the card off with some flowers from and lace and added a few purple rhinestones for my Bling. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

*****

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts | Bring on the Bling
Kit & Clowder | Flowers
My Time to Craft | Spring Flowers
Suzy Bee's | Anything Goes/ Lace











6 comments:

  1. Morning great card and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image and the slippers look so comfy.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Bring On The Bling' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image! Thank you so much for entering in our bling challenge at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the colours.
    thanks for playing along at MTTC this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome creation! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Gals Corner DT Call!
    ♥ Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.