Saturday, April 19, 2014

BINGO With Bugaboo


There's a fun new BINGO challenge up on the Catch the Bug blog today. I really love these BINGO challenges, I have fun picking my recipe for the card. This time I went with 3 across the top: Polka Dots (on the Cupcake), Hot Pink and Flowers. I had a hard time figuring out the flowers for this card but I love the Hot Pink ones I made. These were plain white mulberry flowers - all the way from China (gotta love eBay) and I just colored them with my Neon pink Sharpie and added black pearls to the centers and sprayed some shimmer mist on them.  Super cute. 


I used the Penguin Birthday Cake and Penguin Cupcake images from Bugaboo on a swing card, which I cut with my Silhouette. I love making these "fancy" cards but they were always such a pain to cut out so I LOVE that the Silhouette does the hard part for me. 


I used the black glitter sketch pen to print the Happy Birthday Sentiment. This isn't the best photo but you can see the glitter pretty good below:




1 comment:

  1. This is so bold and bright......and FUN!!! Great card, Mari!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.